One of four Dead Bird Blues banners featuring images from the video work of the same name. These banners are part of Chamberlin's traveling Dead Bird Blues "participatory mindfulness installation," an experience that combines yoga, meditation, video art, and a soundtrack of ambient, New Age, dub, and "cosmic metal," as heard on his weekly Inter-Dimensional Music radio broadcast.
The mandala is composed of photographs of a Northern Parula, a migratory warbler that the artist found dead on the sidewalk one morning near his apartment in downtown Muncie, Indiana.
• 34" x 34" image on a 36" x 43" banner including a 3" sleeve along the top edge
• 100% polyester canvas fabric with 45% recycled content
• Printed using ecologically-safe transfer sublimation inks
• Unsigned, unlimited edition
• Purchase includes a 320kbps MP3 download of the 90m installation soundtrack